|(Permission is granted to print and redistribute this material
as long as this header and the footer at the end are included.)
*1*) [line 12] L'GABEI KINOFOS LO KEVI'I - compared to a Kinof, the Naklitim were not considered to be "permanent" (since the Kinof had a Tefach wide roof).
2) [line 24] HIDLAH ALEHA - (O.F. treillier) if he lifted up [grapevines] onto the Sukah
3) [line 24] DELA'AS - [the vine of] a gourd
6) [line 32] AHADRINHU RAV YOSEF L'APEI - Rav Yosef turned his face away [from Rav Huna (in anger)]
7) [line 37] RAMA TECHELTA L'PARZUMA D'INSHEI BEISEI - placed Tzitzis on the cloak of his wife
8) [line 38] V'LO PASAK ROSHEI CHUTIN SHELAHEN - and did not cut the ends of the strings; i.e. he took one string that was folded into four, inserted it into the hole at the corner, and then tied it without cutting the ends
9) [line 1] B'SHE'AS PESIL - at the time that he inserts the strings into
12) [line 23] LULAV TZARICH EGED
13) [line 40] AGUDAS EZOV The blood of the Korban Pesach that was slaughtered in Egypt was sprinkled on the lintel and the door-posts of the Jewish homes with a bundle of Ezov (hyssop), as mentioned in Shemos 12:22.
14) [line 46] "V'ED YA'ALEH MIN HA'ARETZ; V'HISHKAH ES KOL PENEI HA'ADAMAH." - "A misty cloud ascended from the ground and watered the whole surface of the earth." (Bereishis 2:6)