CHARTS FOR LEARNING THE DAILY DAF
brought to you by Kollel Iyun Hadaf of Har Nof
Rosh Kollel: Rabbi Mordecai Kornfeld
Email - email@example.com
Nidah Chart #13
|1) SHE HAS NOT
REACHED THE AGE OF
|4 nights||Until the wound heals|
|2a)SHE HAS REACHED THE
OF MENSTRUATION, BUT HAS NOT YET
|1 night(2)||4 nights|
|2b)A "BOGERES" WHO HAS
NOT YET EXPERIENCED MENSES(5)
|1 night(2)||1 night(2)|
|3a)SHE HAS REACHED THE
AGE OF MENSTRUATION
AND HAS ALREADY
|1st Be'ilah(3)||1 night(2)|
|3b)A "BOGERES" WHO HAS
ALREADY EXPERIENCED MENSES
|1st Be'ilah(3)||1st Be'ilah(3)|
(1) That is, she has not reached the age of Na'arus, when a girl normally begins to menstruate. It does not matter if she has actually experienced menses or not (Gemara, 64b).
(2) That is, twelve hours, which constitute one "Onah" (Gemara, 65b).
(3) According to the Ra'avad, he must separate from her b'Ever Mes (placid), like one who discovers that his wife is a Nidah while they are having relations. According to the Rosh, he may separate from her even b'Ever Chai (erect). The Halachah is like the Rosh.
(4) All of this is the Halachah as described in the Mishnah. However, Raboseinu instituted the practice that one should always separate from a Besulah after the first Be'ilah, even if she has not reached the age of menstruation and has not seen blood. (See Insights)
(5) As explained by Rav on Daf 64b.
|List of Charts|| Insights
to the Daf
to the Daf
|Review the Daf
Questions and Answers