Gemara 35a [line 3]:
 Rashi 35a DH umid'Itzterich Kra l'Ribuyei li'Shniyah:
 Rashi 35a DH v'Is d'Mefarshei:
 Rashi 35a DH Metamei b'Ones:
 Rashi 35b DH Amru Lahem:
 Rashi 35b DH u'Veis Hillel l'Shitasan:
 Rashi 35b DH b'Yomei u'Tevilah:
1) [line 7] SA'IR HA'MISHTALE'ACH
*2*) [line 15] RE'IYAH RISHONAH SHEL ZAV METAM'AH B'ONES - After a Zav has a second emission of Zov, the two Re'iyos can be combined to make him Tamei, even if the first was b'Ones (TOSFOS DH Mai Lav). See Chart.
3) [line 20] BODKIN OSO A man who emits a discharge that may be Zov is "checked " to determine whether or not he becomes a Zav. If the discharge came about b'Ones (due to an external cause), he is Tahor. Some examples of Ones are: (a) if he ate too much; (b) if he drank to much; (c) if he jumped; if he was sick; etc., see Zavim 2:2..
*4*) [line ] TA SHEMA, REBBI ELIEZER OMER, BA'SHELISHI -The question put to Rav Huna is that since Rabbanan do not require a Zav to check regarding the Korban at the third emission (at which point he must bring a Korban), it follows that they do not require him to check regarding the Korban even at the first emission. He must therefore be checking for Tum'ah at the first emission, and if it came about b'Ones, he is Tahor even after he sees a second emission (TOSFOS DH mi'Chlal).
5) [line 29] B'ESIM KA MIFLEGI - they argue whether or not we are Doresh the word "Es" wherever it is found
6) [line 11] MEI VATZEK SHEL SE'ORIM - liquid from barley dough or soft
11) [line 21] YOLEDES B'ZOV
This law does not apply if she had been a Zavah before she gave birth. Under such circumstances, she remains Temei'ah after the birth until she counts seven clean days.
According to some, a Yoledes b'Zov must begin her count of seven clean days after the Yemei Tum'ah have ended in order to become Tehorah -- Nidah 29b; 37a. Others say that the count of clean days may begin during the Yemei Tum'ah.
12a) [line 27] MA'AYAN ECHAD HU - there is a common source for the flow of
Dam Tamei and Dam Tohar
13) [line 33] PASKAH - she stopped seeing blood for a day or two before her Yemei Tohar began
14) [line 35] HACHAH B'MAI ASKINAN, B'SHOFA'AS - we are dealing with a case where her blood continuously flowed (so obviously her source of Dam Tamei was never closed).